Berlin - a metropolis to fall in love with or in Berlin dialect, "Berlin, ick liebe Dir” (Berlin, I love you). The sightseeing video accompanies you on our photo tour with audio commentary in German and English through Berlin. A city with speed, temperament and turbulences. Stroll along the elegant boulevards, go on a boat trip on about 190 km of waterways or experience the screaming life of alternative quarters. Visit one of the 128 museums or enjoy an evening in one of the 52 Berlin theaters.
The big bonus package shows you the majestic residences in Potsdam, Sanssouci, or on Peacock Island. We start together with a flight over our federal capital, visit the Sand Sculpture Festival at the central train station and the historic interesting Olympic Stadium.
With this DVD we would like to help you to plan your tour through Berlin previously.
The bonus package includes:
1. sightseeing flight over Berlin,
2. visitation of Berlin Olympic Stadium after modification in 2004,
3. the Sandskulpturefestival “Sandsation” at Lehrter Bahnhof (now Central Train Station Berlin),
4. A walk of Pfaueninsel (Peacock Island) plus
5. Walkabout in Castle Sanssouci near Potsdam.